Dietary Aides and Housekeeping Aides - Inglewood
WestCana is looking for strong, experienced Dietary Aides and Housekeeping Aides with a passion for the elderly to join our team!
If you are a kind, caring individual who enjoys connecting with and making a difference in the lives of elders – Apply Today!
We are proud to support residents in various Long Term Care, Assisted Living and Mental Health Facilities around British Columbia and Alberta. Our locations include: Langley, Surrey, Delta, New Westminster, Burnaby, Coquitlam, Vancouver, North Vancouver, West Vancouver, Richmond, Nanaimo, Victoria, Prince George and Kelowna.
WestCana is positioning itself to become a leader in the Canadian Health Care Industry and know that our success is all thanks to the hardworking and passionate people who make up our team. Find out what our employees think of working with us by clicking here: westcana.ca/careers/employee-testimonials/
What we will offer you:
- Wage*: $20.56 (inclusive of wage leveling)
- Paid vacation and sick entitlement, as we believe in employees’ well being.
- A benefits package that includes Extended Health & Dental Care (Chiropractor, Physiotherapy, Massage Therapy, etc), Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program and Out of Country Emergency Care.
- Educational opportunities where we will fund your education, if approved, to help advance your career with us.
- A Talent Management Program where we will grow and develop you into supervisor and managerial roles, if desired.
- Internal opportunities at other locations within our company, since we believe in promoting from within.
- A fun environment with company events and activities. We celebrate site anniversaries, years of service, professional appreciations, staff appreciation events and an annual Holiday party.
What we need from you:
- Food Safe Level 1 Certificate
- Legally allowed to work in Canada
- RCMP Criminal Record Check
*Please note that Healthcare wages are currently being adjusted and topped up by the government as per the Single Site Order currently in place. Any displayed wages is therefore reflective of such initiative.
If you are taking public transportation please see the following general information to assist you in assessing your ability to commute:
From Canada Place in Vancouver - 35 minutes via Expo Line or Canada Line --> 250 or 254
From Richmond Centre - 1 hour via Canada line --> various buses (such as 250, 253, 019, etc.)
From Guildford Centre in Surrey - 1.5 hours via 320 --> Expo Line --> 254