Support Services Manager
WestCana is looking for a Support Services Manager for one our locations! Do you have a strong combination of culinary and management experience!? Our business cares for seniors, but experience in this industry isn’t required - we are looking for talent from the Restaurant, cruise ship and hotel industries.
The Support Service Manager will be responsible for the day to day operations of the housekeeping and kitchen staff in a long term care facility.
We are a leader in the industry, and we are looking for an individual who has a passion for the elderly and giving back to join our team. Find out what our employees think of working with us by clicking here: https://westcana.ca/careers/employee-testimonials/
What we will offer you:
- A competitive salary: $63,000 - $65,000
- Paid vacation and sick entitlement, as we believe in employees’ well being.
- A benefits package that includes Extended Health & Dental Care (Chiropractor, Physiotherapy, Massage Therapy, etc), Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program and Out of Country Emergency Care.
- Educational opportunities where we will fund your education, if approved, to help advance your career with us.
- A Talent Management Program where we will grow and develop you into supervisor and managerial roles, if desired.
- Internal opportunities at other locations within our company, since we believe in promoting from within.
- A fun environment with company events and activities. We celebrate site anniversaries, years of service, professional appreciations, staff appreciation events and an annual Holiday party.
What we need from you:
- Must have CSNM (Canadian Society of Nutrition Management)**
- Required culinary experience in the hotel, restaurant and or long term care industries
- Minimum two years management experience in the above industries
- Ability to plan, organize, and direct the delivery of support services
- Effective interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Customer service orientated
- Ability to be “on-call”
- Ability to travel if necessary
If you are a kind, caring individual who enjoys connecting with and making a difference in the lives of elders – Apply Today!