Multi-Skilled Worker - Cerwydden
We are looking for Multi-Skilled Workers to work in various functions as needed, such as Dietary, Housekeeping and Laundry.
Reporting to the Site Manager, Multi-Skilled Worker is responsible to support the care and support service staff within the complex care/retirement community.
Experience is an asset but is not required. We are offering a fast and easy hiring process!!
What we will offer you:
- Wage*: $20.56 (inclusive of wage leveling)
- Paid vacation and sick entitlement, as we believe in employees’ well being.
- A benefits package that includes Extended Health & Dental Care (Chiropractor, Physiotherapy, Massage Therapy, etc), Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program and Out of Country Emergency Care.
- Educational opportunities where we will fund your education, if approved, to help advance your career with us.
- A Talent Management Program where we will grow and develop you into supervisor and managerial roles, if desired.
- Internal opportunities at other locations within our company, since we believe in promoting from within.
- A fun environment with company events and activities. We celebrate site anniversaries, years of service, professional appreciations, staff appreciation events and an annual Holiday party.
What we need from you:
- FoodSafe Level 1
- WHMIS certification
- Completed TB Screening Document
- Willingness to comply with Criminal Record Check. CRC will be submitted to the Ministry of Justice at time of hire.
Supports the site staff by completing basic non-care tasks such as, but not limited to:
- Stripping and Remaking Beds
- Removal of Laundry from Units to designated area
- Emptying of Resident Room Garbage
- Removal of Garbage from Units to Main Garbage Area
- Delivery of Meal Carts to Floors or support of delivery of meals to resident rooms (if residents are on isolation)
- Delivery of Supplies to Units
- Delivery of Laundry to Units
- Stocking of Care Carts
- Enhanced cleaning of touch points, including but not limited to handrails, doors, handles, carts, light switches, countertops, tables, chairs
- Socialization with isolated residents, as able
- Adheres to Infection Control Practices
- Performs other related duties as assigned
If you are a kind, caring individual who enjoys connecting with and making a difference in the lives of elders – Apply Today!
*Please note that Healthcare wages are currently being adjusted and topped up by the government as per the Single Site Order currently in place. Any displayed wages is therefore reflective of such initiative.